Monday, July 6, 2009

Update! update!

Okay so I started to slack (not on my cooking) but my blogging. I kept all of my footage in my camera for the whole week's recipes and cooking experience. As I started to import them today, I somehow LOST ALL of the footage (what good is a 16GB memory stick if it can only keep 2 GB of it's footage???!!!!!!!!!!) Un-effin' believable. Most of the recipes (especially the sticky rice one) didn't turn out so well and shouldn't be noted or shown anyways. Maybe this was an indication for me to only document and put a video up for the SUCCESSFUL recipes and not my failures because what good would that do for anyone? I'll just look foolish and while foolishness does get a lot of audience (mostly critiques), but that's not helping anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment